San Clemente Homes For Sale website is specifically dedicated for those folks searching for homes in the City of San Clemente. The city of San Clemente has over 26,000 housing units and there are currently 99+ San Clemente homes for sale. San Clemente is divided into 9 different communities or geographical areas. Knowing these areas will help you find that perfect home as many of the neighborhoods have a little different feel and vibe.
- Southwest San Clemente – Southwest San Clemente contains one of the most exclusive of all neighborhoods in San Clemente which is Cotton Point. This neighborhood is where one of the founding father’s of San Clemente (Hamilton H. Cotton) landed. Cotton built his estate here in 1926 hence the name Cottons Point. The land has since been subdivided and now it contains some of the most exclusive custom built estates in San Clemente. San Clemente Southwest also contains the Cyprus Shore, Cyprus Cove and Riviera neighborhoods with in it. San Clemente homes for sale in this area will run a little higher due to their close proximity to the beach.
- Coast District – The San Clemente Coast District consists of signal and two story homes that were built in the 70’s and 80’s. The San Clemente homes for sale in the Coast District area have a combination of fantastic canyon and ocean views. The coast district is east of the freeway and is right next to The Reserve, New Providence and North San Clemente.
- Forster Ranch San Clemente – Forster Ranch San Clemente has been around since the early 1980’s and continues to grow as a community. One of the newest additions to the larger Forster Ranch community is the The Reserve development. The Reserve Gated Neighborhoods with roughly 200+ homes and no Melo-Roos were built in the early 2000’s. The Reserve is divided into four separate neighborhoods with four sperate gates. They consist of The Reserve: North, South, East and West. Since the The Reserve was built up on a hill, roughly 50% of the homes have ocean views.
- Central San Clemente – The Central community is the most densely populated area of San Clemente. If your looking for San Clemente homes for sale with a little faster pace then buying a home or renting one in the pier bowl within the central district would be a good place for you. It has many places to eat and is filled with plenty of rental properties which creates a touristy atmosphere. Avenida Del Mar just up the hill from the pier is basically the downtown or shopping district in San Clemente. It is filled with tourist especially in the summer months. There are many different types of San Clemente homes for sale within Central San Clemente such as single family units, multi-family units, condos, apartments to multi use buildings. By having this many types of real estate buildings it in itself creates that city atmosphere. If your interested for more of a downtown or city living experience as much as you can get in San Clemente with close neighbors, tight parking etc. then this is area of San Clemente is for you.
- Rancho San Clemente – Rancho San Clemente consist of homes and condos for sale which were built in the mid 80’s. Many of the San Clemente homes for sale in this community are midsize and have fantastic ocean views. Rancho San Clemente is located east of the 5 freeway off Pico past San Clemente High School. A big draw for the area is the newly renovated and remodeled Lifetime Fitness and wellness club which was developed on the grounds of the old tennis and fitness club that was a staple in the area for many years.
- Southeast San Clemente – Southeast San Clemente is directly across the freeway from the Southwest San Clementet. The Southeast has the San Clemente Municipal Golf Course in it which creates many homes with golf course views. The community also has many homes and condos with fantastic ocean views, The area contains a very large condo complex in Presidential Heights I and II with many units having great ocean views. The area has many large custom built houses on hilly lots which also creates stunning ocean views.
- North San Clemente – North San Clemente has an array of different types of San Clemente homes for sale such as condos, townhomes, modest single family units to the luxury custom built homes in Sea Pointe Estates gated community. The southern most section of the North San Clemente you will find the Ole Hanson Beach club along with the old bowling alley right next door. The community contains a 55+ community called Colony Cove which has spectacular ocean views from atop the bluffs. To the northern most part of the community you have Harbor Estates which butts up against the city of Dana point. Harbor Estate homes have a large range of square footage options for sale. You have the original ranch style 1,700 sq. ft. home to the newly remodeled 4,000 sq. ft. luxury home. In North San Clemente you will find the Shore Cliff’s Golf Club which is surrounded by many homes in the canyon with ocean breezes and golf course views.
- Marblehead San Clemente – Marblehead San Clemente is one of those unique districts in San Clemente that occupies both sides of the freeway with Sea Summit one of the larger new developments in San Clemente on the west side of the 5 freeway and on the east side you will find all of the other Marblehead neighborhoods. In the Marblehead you will find condos, gated communities along with many single family neighborhoods with San Clemente homes for sale and houses with gorgeous canyon and ocean views. As far as north and south San Clemente go, Marblehead is pretty much in the middle of the city.
- Talega San Clemente – Talega San Clemente is the largest area within the 9 real estate communities in San Clemente with over 40+ neighborhoods itself. There is just about every type of housing unit in Talega that you can think of. There are Condos, Apartments, 55+ neighborhoods, regular single family neighborhoods with cul-de-sacs and it even has a few luxury gated golf course communities. When looking for San Clemente Homes for Sale, Talega is a must stop. It’s hard to go wrong with so many choices to choose from.