San Clemente, Ca – Beach Trail
The Beach Trail is a popular 2.3 mile long trail that connects North Beach to Calafia Beach with stops along the way at the Pier and T-Street. With the expectation of very popular summertime use by walkers, joggers, cyclists, and dog owners, the City of San Clemente wants to ensure that all trail users have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Bicycles please yield to pedestrians. Walk bikes in marked areas, and limit your speed to under 10mph. No motorized vehicles allowed.
- Dogs must be on a 6 foot leash or shorter, and are not permitted on the beach. Please pick up after your dog.
- Smoking is not permitted on the trail or beach.
- Please use designated railroad crossings.
- Portions of the trail are ADA Accessible: North Beach to Mariposa and Linda Lane to Pier.